How to Keep the Streak-Free Shine After We’re Gone You just got your windows cleaned and are LOVING the view. That’s Awesome! We want to make sure you to get the most out of your investment and enjoy the view for as long as possible. Heres a few quick tips to help you
- Sprinklers: If you have sprinklers, be sure to turn the sprinkler heads away from any windows. Also, consider using a soaker hose along the house and near windows.
- Pools: Be sure to check and make sure that any pool pumps you have don’t squirt water on nearby windows.
- Gutters: Be sure that your rain gutters are kept clean. If they overflow, dirty water can fall back on windows. (If you’d like us to check or clean your gutters we can help you with that as well)
- General Cleaning: We have one simple rule for helping keep the interior windows cleaned. “Don’t Let It Set”
- After Painting or Remodeling If you are having any painting or remodeling done, be sure to remove debris as soon as possible. This includes paint splashes or tape residue that may be left behind.
We’ve Got You CoveredKeep in mind, your cleaning offers an exterior touch up guarantee of between 5-21 days depending on the cleaning package you choose. If for some reason, a few exterior windows need to be touched up, give us a call and we will come to touch up the affected windows (up to 10 first story windows) the next time we are in the area.
How Else Can We Help?For your convenience, we offer multiple services to help clean and maintain your home. Services Include:
- Window Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Screen Repair & Replacement